June 15, July 20, & August 17 2016
The Cornerstone Family Healthcare Center, the Hudson Valley Food Bank, and various other organizations hold a Free Farm stand at the Newburgh Armory Unity Center, not only to provide food for those on fixed/low incomes, but also to promote healthier eating by providing fresh fruits and vegetables. Food distribution is based on your family size, and shelf life of produce, and no proof of income is necessary this is a food program for all!
- Every Third Wednesday of the month
- From 4pm-6pm
- PLEASE PARK ON THE OUTDOOR FIELD TO KEEP THE ROADWAY CLEAR & ALLOW FOR ADEQUATE TRAFFIC FLOW
- Please bring your own shopping bag
- Please note that the organizers may need to make changes to improve the process. Please be patient, as we try different ideas to better serve you.
- Please take only what your family needs.
- Please be respectful of the volunteers. They make this possible!
- Please be respectful of other guests.
- Please handle the produce carefully and wash produce well when you get home.
- Children need to be supervised by an adult at all times.
Special consideration may be given to the elderly, disabled or parents with young children. Please be kind. Assistance is available for those who need it.